Shopping with Scarpa:
We take pride in supplying quality footwear and accessories and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Here are some tips on how to ensure your order goes smoothly:
- Please provide a daytime delivery address where someone will be available to receive your delivery.
- We are unable to make alterations or additions to your order once confirmation has been sent.
If you are an existing customer of Scarpa, please register a new account using your existing email (the one you have used in store) and enter a new password of your choice. All your existing Scarpa VIP points and details will connect to our in-store VIP systems via your email address.
Sale (reduced price) items and handbags are excluded from this return policy, as all sales of these items are final.
- If unsuitable, online purchases may be returned by courier to any of our Scarpa stores for an exchange or refund as soon as possible ( Flexible Returns: 7 days after you receive your items ) after you receive them.
- Please complete the returns form included with your purchase.
- All returned items must be as new, in original packaging and condition.
- All purchases are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Scarpa will always meet its responsibilities under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Pre-order Items will be delivered within 20 - 30 days after payment.
- Some styles might have minor colour variances to the pictures depending on the manufacturer.
- Regular terms and conditions for returning the items will apply after you received your items.
- If for any reason your items are not delivered by the manufacturer we will issue a refund to your method of payment.